We know how important flexibility is for language learners. There is always a handful of tools we're using on our way to mastering a language. Hence, we made it possible to easily integrate Reji with other apps like Quizlet or Anki.
If you're thinking about switching from Quizlet to Reji or using them hand by hand, here's a quick guide on how to import a Quizlet deck to Reji.
1. Select the deck you want to export from Quizlet, find the settings button and select Export.
2. Use settings as on the screenshot below.
3. Copy the result.
4. Create an empty file in any text editor. I used Visual Studio Code, for example.
5. Paste the copied result and save the file.
6. Name the file however you want but importantly add ".csv" at the end, so it's saved as a CSV file.
7. Go to reji.me/import and upload the CSV file you just saved
8. Follow the instructions in our import tool.
9. At the end, you'll be presented with a QR code which you can scan with the device you have Reji on. After that, the deck will appear in your app.